Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dresses for this years overseas trip



Sorry to neglect my sewing blog... I have had lots of ideas of things that I wanted to post but no time. But at least I have been sewing!!!

 Here are the two new dresses I have made in the past month (along with other things... ) A third dress (dress no. 2) was abandoned in despair - everything went wrong with it. I want to post about my experiences and try to recover it.

I am sure that there will be numerous photos of me wearing these dresses during the Urban Sketchers Symposium in Santo Domingo. I am also looking forward to chatting about sewing with one(at least!) of the sketchers there! What fun!

Will write more when I get home... all about my secret pockets etc etc....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! Lovely dresses. I have a question about laundry- how did you keep the dresses fresh and pressed in Santo Domingo? Was the fabric very forgiving? Thanks- Alisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin